My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fitness Challenge

Since I've put on a solid 50 lbs during pregnancy, I am happy to announce that I am down 25!  GO ME!  Thanks to Sean T with Insanity and our daily 2 mile walks!  This past weekend Nolan and daddy got some good quality one on one daddy son bonding time while Mommy got her hair done (twice)- Mommy told the hair dresser she hasn't looked good in 9 months (no pressure!)  The boys did really well without Mom and Nolan got away with sleeping in his swing for nap time tsk tsk!
And once again the weather was amazing so this Sunday we skipped out on church and hit up a new forest preserve for a little 4 mile hike!  Nolan snoozed through the picnic and rough off trail roading-

After mile #2 Rudy was tired- Now this is a smiling dog if I've ever seen one!  Not even embarrassed by the other walking dogs in the park, Rudy rode this wave for at least a half a mile! 

We came home in time for some snuggles and kisses on the couch- "Mom, please stop embarrassing me!"

And of course, bubble blowing.

Last, one more thing to add to the living room and part of Nolan's daily routine, Mommy bought me a bumbo seat!  Now I can practice sitting up!  Don't I look so big?!

No comments:

Post a Comment