My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 29, 2012

These Magic Moments....

Okay so, I'm getting really bad at my blog and that makes me sad because I LOVE this age where Nolan is at and I want to remember every little fun thing we did or every cute little thing he did I am committing to doing better!  Let's start here. 

This past weekend we took a little trip to Lake Geneva.  Our little Nolan is a GREAT traveler!!!  We kept saying the entire day how lucky we were!  No tears at all on this two hour trek...Only smiles and laughs as Nolan, Mommy, and Daddy had a picnic by the Lake and what better way
to show our best picnic behavior than to play with bowls!

 
 And listen for waves....

After our lunch, we headed off to the beach.  This was Nolan's first time ever touching sand...and of course it was mounted with frustration as he could not quite figure out how he could get all of these tiny grains into his mouth!

After getting all dirty, we all jumped in the lake, Nolan and daddy practicing the backstroke Nolan has been practicing all summer from his swim lessons! 


Nolan also brought out his summer fashion sense with this thongs, as no tot at the beach is fully dressed without them. 

And as sappy and cheesy as I've become this past 6 months, I just truly could not stop kissing my adorable little guy!  Can he stay this little and cute forever?!  I will remind him of this moment when he is older ;-)





After our busy time and marina inspired day, Mommy and Daddy had a craving for some seafood, Red Lobster style- You were soooo good for us!  We got to unwind with some crab legs, coconut shrimp and a glass of wine, nighty night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment